Client Info


I am only in a few employee assistance panels, such as CONCERN EAP, LYRA HEALTH, and VICTIM WITNESS. I can also provide medical invoices (or super bills) for you to file a claim through your insurance plan. Most services can be reimbursed through these benefits. Please contact your insurance provider for more information.

Private Pay Fee

Please contact me for detailed information about my fee schedule. Cash, check, HSA, and major credit cards are accepted.